Listing options are available to all Breeder Members in good standing.
Litter Advertisements : read the following before requesting to list your upcoming litters:
- ISSDC litter advertising is available to all Breeder/Stud Members in good standing.
- Litter Announcements can include, but is not limited to, the following:
- breeding pair via call names
- litter date of birth (or anticipated date)
- kennel name & location
- litter count at time of birth or status update prior to birth (i.e. upcoming, taken place, confirmed, etc.)
- sire/dam information
- photo of sire/dam
- full registered name with titles
- call name
- date of birth, color, coat type
- sire full registered name with titles
- dam full registered name with titles
- heart holter
- DNA # for parentage
- breeder’s info:
- name, kennel
- website or facebook kennel page address
- location (city/state)
- Updates are provided on breeding, conformation, availability and, if still available after 12 weeks of age, individual puppy photos.
- After reading the Advertising Policy and Code of Ethics, complete the LITTER ANNOUNCEMENT form to begin advertising.
- Stud Gallery Listing available at Shiloh Shepherd Resource Center with ISSDC designation
Not a member yet?