Thank you for your interest in adopting a Shiloh Shepherd through the ISSDC Shiloh Shepherd Rehome/ Rescue program. The completion of this application is the first step toward approval as an ISSDC Shiloh Shepherd adopter. In order to be considered as an adopter you must:
- Be 21 years of age or older;
- Have the consent of your landlord, or alternatively, your family.
- Be able and willing to spend the time and money necessary to provide training, medical treatment and proper care for your Shiloh.
- Notify all references who you list on this application, including veterinary clinics and private individuals giving them your permission to speak frankly with an ISSDC representative when contacted.
- Expect to be contacted by an ISSDC representative with additional questions that will help us in processing your application.
- Assist in scheduling a home visit if feasible.
The ISSDC reserves the right to refuse to adopt to anyone.
*all field required