ANNUAL ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
Awards are presented at the Annual International Event Weekend (IEW).
- DEADLINE APRIL 15th of the year following activity was achieved
- for activities participated in year (January 1-December 31)
- Awards are presented at the Annual International Event Weekend (IEW) each year.
- You must be a current member of the ISSDC for your dog to qualify for this award.
- Please complete a separate application for each type of activity your dog participated in.
- Note: CGC & TT are exempt from this award.
The Shiloh Shepherd Achievement Awards
Shiloh Shepherds are intelligent, talented, and versatile dogs, capable of excelling in multiple arenas beyond the conformation ring.
The ISSDC wishes to recognize and award these special Shilohs for their involvement in the realm of non-conformation dog activities.